Duelist Genesis Academy
Welcome to Duelist Genesis Academy! Where YOU will become the Legend! Remember to Login to Chatbox!


Become A Legend & Fight As Legends
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Duelist Genesis Academy Grand Opening!
New Members Login to Chat to get Tested!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
DGA I-POD

Latest topics
» Dimentio's Deck Shop
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:13 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Dark Magicians test results
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm by ★Dimentio★

» team lorien
Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 pm by Number Nine

» Maybe more forums?
Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:01 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Shadow's Deck Shop
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm by ★Dimentio★

» WTF....HAS HAPPENED...TO RDA...
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:46 pm by ★Dimentio★

» how you are being tested
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:45 pm by ★Dimentio★

» RP - Shadows of Retribution
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Dimentio's GFX Shop
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm by ★Dimentio★

Top posters
! Sora
 
Shadow X-Calibre
 
Cynical Joker
 
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord
 
SomeAlgorithms
 
Brandon (Revelation)
 
Taiyou
 
★Dimentio★
 
Satan
 
Number Nine
 

Share | 
 

 The inzektor loop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 am

Well, this is the hall monitor Theterrarian, and since no one else gives a crap to post anything here, i' going to post how to do the inzektor loop.

Information: this loop with get out 2 level 3 inzektors with 2600 combined attack, this loop will also add to your hand the key card used to start the loop again, this loop requires 3 different cards, 1 in your hand, one in the grave or in your hand, and one in your deck. The loop has made this archetype meta, as it can be used in very deadly and annoying ways. So lets get started.

First off, you need inzektor dragonfly in your hand, and inzektor hornet in your grave or hand.

Now, lets get started:
1, summon inzektor dragonfly
2, use effect to equip inzektor hornet from hand or grave.
3, use hornests effect to detach itself, destroying one card on the field, chain link 2, activate dragonfly and summon inzektor centipede. (pulsar can not activate to response of this, as it will miss it's timing)
4, use centipede's effect to equip hornet to it
5, use hornets effect, detaching itself, destroying another card, chain link 2, use centipede to add another inzektor level 3 to your hand (preffered that you search out dragonfly)

Repeat next turn.

That is the basic inzektor loop for all you yugioh fans out there. It can be used in very devilish ways, and its your responsibility to find those out! for now, peace.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Professor
Professor
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyou
Laggia Green
Laggia Green
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satan
Professor
Professor
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Satan wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.

LMAO

_________________
Loading Swag... ████████████████ 100%

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duelingenesisacademy.forumotion.com
Shadow X-Calibre
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Inzektors, one of my new pet hates...

_________________
HAIL ME!





Back to top Go down
View user profile
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Shadow X-Calibre wrote:
Inzektors, one of my new pet hates...

I also despise them.

_________________
Loading Swag... ████████████████ 100%

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duelingenesisacademy.forumotion.com
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord
Professor
Professor
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 99

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 am

Link wrote:
Satan wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.

LMAO

Out of every possible counter to Inzektors, you forgot Macro...

_________________
DNS BIGGEST BRONY!!!~







This song is the shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satan
Professor
Professor
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 am

ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord wrote:
Link wrote:
Satan wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.

LMAO

Out of every possible counter to Inzektors, you forgot Macro...

I was leaving the other to brainstorm it. Macro is the obvious one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyou
Laggia Green
Laggia Green
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Satan wrote:
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord wrote:
Link wrote:
Satan wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.

LMAO

Out of every possible counter to Inzektors, you forgot Macro...

I was leaving the other to brainstorm it. Macro is the obvious one.

While it is an obvious counter, more importantly it can also be damaging to your own deck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow X-Calibre
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord wrote:
Link wrote:
Satan wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.

LMAO

Out of every possible counter to Inzektors, you forgot Macro...

I was leaving the other to brainstorm it. Macro is the obvious one.

While it is an obvious counter, more importantly it can also be damaging to your own deck.

Well use a deck it doesn't damage then! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyou
Laggia Green
Laggia Green
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Shadow X-Calibre wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord wrote:
Link wrote:
Satan wrote:
Taiyou wrote:
Satan wrote:
Instead of talking only about how this gay loop works, teach these people how to counter it.

Ideas include Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Skill Drain, and D.D. Crow to banish the Hornet ASAP.

Agreed. Effect Veiler, Chain Disappearance, and Really Eternal Rest are also good choices against it.

Or, you know, take a lighter and some flammable fluid, douse their deck in it, and light it up. Totally player's choice.

LMAO

Out of every possible counter to Inzektors, you forgot Macro...

I was leaving the other to brainstorm it. Macro is the obvious one.

While it is an obvious counter, more importantly it can also be damaging to your own deck.

Well use a deck it doesn't damage then! Razz

Or just don't play against inzektors at all. Razz But, really, if people need to be explained how Inzektors work, they probably should also be made aware of the possible downsides to Macro.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The inzektor loop   

Back to top Go down
 
The inzektor loop
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Infernity Guide+infinite loop
» My Inzektor Deck
» [Debate] Is the time loop of Sailor Moon a closed time loop?
» Grounding Problems
» Code enforcement: Hobbyist loophole?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist Genesis Academy :: Campus :: Classroom-
Jump to: