Duelist Genesis Academy
Welcome to Duelist Genesis Academy! Where YOU will become the Legend! Remember to Login to Chatbox!
Duelist Genesis Academy
Welcome to Duelist Genesis Academy! Where YOU will become the Legend! Remember to Login to Chatbox!
Duelist Genesis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become A Legend & Fight As Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Duelist Genesis Academy Grand Opening!
New Members Login to Chat to get Tested!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
DGA I-POD

Latest topics
» Dimentio's Deck Shop
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:13 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Dark Magicians test results
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm by ★Dimentio★

» team lorien
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 pm by Number Nine

» Maybe more forums?
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:01 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Shadow's Deck Shop
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm by ★Dimentio★

» WTF....HAS HAPPENED...TO RDA...
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:46 pm by ★Dimentio★

» how you are being tested
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:45 pm by ★Dimentio★

» RP - Shadows of Retribution
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Dimentio's GFX Shop
RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm by ★Dimentio★

Top posters
! Sora
RP - Shadows of Retribution Vote10RP - Shadows of Retribution Vote10RP - Shadows of Retribution Vote10 
Shadow X-Calibre
RP - Shadows of Retribution Vote10RP - Shadows of Retribution Vote10RP - Shadows of Retribution Vote10 
Cynical Joker
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord
SomeAlgorithms
Brandon (Revelation)
Taiyou
★Dimentio★
Number Nine
Satan

RP - Shadows of Retribution

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

RP - Shadows of Retribution Empty
PostSubject: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 pm

An evil is engulfing the huge city of Apocotude and the city needs 4 Heros to battle the ongoing evil with the towns resident hero Falconman.
But 7 evil villains, working together to destroy the city awaits to destroy them!

OK, so I will take the role of Falconman, who is basically self taught and has now apparent power that we know of yet.
There are only 4 places for a Hero, so post what he is called, his alter ego and follow the bio that I shall submit at the end of this post. I will then decide whether your character will be on the RP and shall go on the list.

We also need 7 villains, which shall follow in the same way of the Superhero but you don't have to tell us your characters alter ego!

Enjoy the RP guys!

Heros
Falconman - Cynical Joker
Dark Matter - Shadow X-Calibre

Villains
Thane - ViceNinjaXChaosLord

Falcoman Bio:
Name: Falconman
Alter ego: James Scott
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6' 2"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Power/Attributes: No power, tremendous strength and agility
Equipment: Falcon suit - Electronic hacking system - "Flying cape"
Info: James Scott was abandoned at the age of 2 and was found next to bodies of convicted criminals by the police. Reports say that there was a dozen Falcon Nests above the bodies.

Last edited by Cynical Joker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
! Sora

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Cynical Joker wrote:
An evil is engulfing the huge city of Apocotude and the city needs 4 Heros to battle the ongoing evil with the towns resident hero Falconman.
But 7 evil villains, working together to destroy the city awaits to destroy them!

OK, so I will take the role of Falconman, who is basically self taught and has now apparent power that we know of yet.
There are only 4 places for a Hero, so post what he is called, his alter ego and follow the bio that I shall submit at the end of this post. I will then decide whether your character will be on the RP and shall go on the list.

We also need 7 villains, which shall follow in the same way of the Superhero but you don't have to tell us your characters alter ego!

Enjoy the RP guys!

Heros

Villains

Falcoman Bio:
Info: James Scott was abandoned at the age of 2 and was found next to bodies of convicted criminals by the police. Reports say that there was a dozen Falcon Nests above the bodies.

Seems like this is gonna be a good RP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://duelingenesisacademy.forumotion.com
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Link wrote:
Cynical Joker wrote:

Enjoy the RP guys!

Heros

Villains

Falcoman Bio:

Seems like this is gonna be a good RP Very Happy

Still can't be the Hulk! XD
Back to top Go down
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord
Professor
Professor
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Villain
Name : Thane
Weight : 180lbs
Height : 6 ' 0"
Eyes : Black
Hair : Black
Power/attributes : Master assassin, expert in hand to hand combat, and at sniping.
Equipment : V-19 Javelin Sniper Rifle, Dual X-8 Pistols, Suit, which grants him tremendous stealth abilites, such as muffling sound and becoming invisible.
Info : Watched his parents get beaten to death by crazy teenagers, ever since he was 6 years old, he wanted to avenge them, and set out after the killers of his parent's.
He lived a single, hostile, life, before he met his tutor, who's name shall not be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm

ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord wrote:
Villain
Name : Thane
Weight : 180lbs
Height : 6 ' 0"
Eyes : Black
Hair : Black
Power/attributes : Master assassin, expert in hand to hand combat, and at sniping.
Equipment : V-19 Javelin Sniper Rifle, Dual X-8 Pistols, Suit, which grants him tremendous stealth abilites, such as muffling sound and becoming invisible.
Info : Watched his parents get beaten to death by crazy teenagers, ever since he was 6 years old, he wanted to avenge them, and set out after the killers of his parent's.
He lived a single, hostile, life, before he met his tutor, who's name shall not be revealed.

Accepted into the RP!
Back to top Go down
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
! Sora

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm

IM GONNA BE THE HULK!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow X-Calibre
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Shadow X-Calibre

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 am

HERO~!

Name: Black Matter
Alter ego: Jet Black
Weight: 190lbs
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Blue-green
Power/Attributes: Psychic (no, not, "I know what you're thinking" psychic, not "I'm getting a name..." psychic, "I know exactly what you're going to do because I know your habits and you're SOOOOO predictable" psychic Razz), genius (genus Razz), martial-arts master and a computer (nerd Razz) pro.
Equipment: Jetpack (awww, hell yeah! Very Happy), motorbike, mental interface (does crazy shizz with his brain, like the ultimate computer) and 2 (fake) samurai swords (so they WON'T cut people in half Razz).
Info: Jet grew up with a harsh childhood. His father was an alcoholic, and he beat Jet's mother regularly. No-one reported this to the police, and soon, his mother and father vanished, his mother later found dead by a lake. From the age of 8, he grew up his sister, who was a black belt in Karate, and knew many other moves from other fighting styles, the most notable being capoeira, to help him defend himself, as he was very weak and paranoid, and he spent most of his time improving and fixing computers and other electrical devices. One day, he swore to get vengeance on his father for the murder of his mother.
Back to top Go down
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 am

Shadow X-Calibre wrote:
HERO~!

Power/Attributes: Psychic (no, not, "I know what you're thinking" psychic, not "I'm getting a name..." psychic, "I know exactly what you're going to do because I know your habits and you're SOOOOO predictable" psychic Razz), genius (genus Razz), martial-arts master and a computer (nerd Razz) pro.
Equipment: Jetpack (awww, hell yeah! Very Happy), motorbike, mental interface (does crazy shizz with his brain, like the ultimate computer) and 2 (fake) samurai swords (so they WON'T cut people in half Razz).
Info: Jet grew up with a harsh childhood. His father was an alcoholic, and he beat Jet's mother regularly. No-one reported this to the police, and soon, his mother and father vanished, his mother later found dead by a lake. From the age of 8, he grew up his sister, who was a black belt in Karate, and knew many other moves from other fighting styles, the most notable being capoeira, to help him defend himself, as he was very weak and paranoid, and he spent most of his time improving and fixing computers and other electrical devices. One day, he swore to get vengeance on his father for the murder of his mother.

Accepted, but have you tried calling him Dark Matter? Makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Shadow X-Calibre
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Shadow X-Calibre

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 am

Cynical Joker wrote:
Shadow X-Calibre wrote:
HERO~!

If you insist. I just changed Grey Matter to Black Matter.
Back to top Go down
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 am

Shadow X-Calibre wrote:
Cynical Joker wrote:
Shadow X-Calibre wrote:
HERO~!

If you insist. I just changed Grey Matter to Black Matter.
I didn't insist Razz
Back to top Go down
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
! Sora

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:50 pm

i'm still the hulk.....
Back to top Go down
★Dimentio★

★Dimentio★

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm

I wish I could join...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - Shadows of Retribution   RP - Shadows of Retribution Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - Shadows of Retribution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist Genesis Academy :: Lobby :: Role Playing-
Jump to: