Duelist Genesis Academy
Welcome to Duelist Genesis Academy! Where YOU will become the Legend! Remember to Login to Chatbox!
Duelist Genesis Academy
Welcome to Duelist Genesis Academy! Where YOU will become the Legend! Remember to Login to Chatbox!
Duelist Genesis Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become A Legend & Fight As Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Duelist Genesis Academy Grand Opening!
New Members Login to Chat to get Tested!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
DGA I-POD

Latest topics
» Dimentio's Deck Shop
Hall Monitor Application EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:13 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Dark Magicians test results
Hall Monitor Application EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm by ★Dimentio★

» team lorien
Hall Monitor Application EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 pm by Number Nine

» Maybe more forums?
Hall Monitor Application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:01 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Shadow's Deck Shop
Hall Monitor Application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm by ★Dimentio★

» WTF....HAS HAPPENED...TO RDA...
Hall Monitor Application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:46 pm by ★Dimentio★

» how you are being tested
Hall Monitor Application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:45 pm by ★Dimentio★

» RP - Shadows of Retribution
Hall Monitor Application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm by ★Dimentio★

» Dimentio's GFX Shop
Hall Monitor Application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm by ★Dimentio★

Top posters
! Sora
Hall Monitor Application Vote10Hall Monitor Application Vote10Hall Monitor Application Vote10 
Shadow X-Calibre
Hall Monitor Application Vote10Hall Monitor Application Vote10Hall Monitor Application Vote10 
Cynical Joker
ViceNinjaX-ChaosLord
SomeAlgorithms
Brandon (Revelation)
Taiyou
★Dimentio★
Number Nine
Satan

Hall Monitor Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
! Sora

Hall Monitor Application Empty
PostSubject: Hall Monitor Application   Hall Monitor Application EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm

NOTE: To apply, you must meet the following requirements:

A. Obeyed the Student Handbook

B. Shown to not cause trouble in the chatroom

C. Have not disobeyed a Admin

If you wish to become a mod, Send this app to a admin answering the following questions:

1. How would I benefit the chat as a moderator?

2. What leadership skills do I possess that make me qualified?

3. Am I willing to do my duty as asked by the admins (i.e. testing when admins are busy, looking after chat for a while, etc.)?

4. What will I do to make the Academy better?

Last edited by Link on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://duelingenesisacademy.forumotion.com
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hall Monitor Application   Hall Monitor Application EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Cynical Jokers Hall Monitor Application:

1. I would benefit the chatroom by getting to know everyone, so others can trust me and they can find it easier to understand me if I do have to point out a problem that they are doing.

2. I have learnt a lot of leadership skills from having titles of mod in many different academies and leading some of my own. These skills are: Not letting things slide easily whilst not being too hard. I also place myself into other people shoes for example if someone needs help, I look at things from their perspective so I can understand what they need to know and I also learnt to realize that other people have different ways of talking, for example on person may use the "XD" simile a lot just for a joke, not actually laughing at someone.

3. I would be willing to do what is asked of me by the admins because they either have something that they must do to not be able to do something, or they are doing something greater for the academy.

4. As a moderator, I will be able to see more what can be improved in the mod field of the academy and if I can explain things to others e.g. if someone spams on the chat and I say "When your spamming, other people might be missing the opportunity to read something." They can understand easier than thus that person will stop, lowering the amount of spam in the academy.
Back to top Go down
! Sora
Head Chancellor
Head Chancellor
! Sora

PostSubject: Re: Hall Monitor Application   Hall Monitor Application EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 pm

You MUST pm me the application.
Back to top Go down
https://duelingenesisacademy.forumotion.com
Cynical Joker
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor
Cynical Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hall Monitor Application   Hall Monitor Application EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Right OK sorry.
Only the 1st post says "If you wish to become a mod, reply to this thread answering the following questions:"
But yeah maybe I'm reading it wrong? But um sent it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall Monitor Application   Hall Monitor Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall Monitor Application
Page 1 of 1